Burris Rifle Scopes
Burris rifle scopes have some of the most innovative and proven features that make their
product one of the best and most popular choices among gun enthusiasts. Since Burris is a Beretta Group Company, it should come as no surprise that there are no compromises when it comes to optics and particularly to riflescopes.
To achieve maximum performance, every Burris riflescope is nitrogen purged at least 24 times. This repetitive process ensures that airborne and residual surface moisture inside the riflescope is absorbed and removed resulting in great quality and performance.
Burris riflescope customers are tough on their scopes and to ensure that the products stand up to the challenges, every single one of them is individually recoil, water and fog-proof tested. To ensure impermeability, Burris uses specialized quad seals. Additionally, Burris offers a life-time warranty on all of their scopes.
Lense in Burris Rifle Scopes
have greater diameter than other riflescope brands:
- Burris Signature Select riflescopes
have lenses that are 40% larger than competitive 1 inch tube riflescopes
- Burris Fullfield
II rifle scopes have lenses that are 25% larger than similar 1 inch tube riflescopes lenses from competition
Burris engineers developed HiLume multi chemical multi coating that is applied to all the lens surfaces inside every Burris scope. This approach results in 99.5% light transmission rating per lens surface making Burris riflescopes some of the brightest in the industry.
Burris windage-elevation/adjustment system for zeroing riflescope is built on three principles:
- Steel on Steel
- Rifle scope adjustments occur with audible clicks
- Every Burris riflescope has double the internal spring force
Burris Posi-Lock accuracy riflescope technology:
- Precise accuracy is maintained through the use of a Posi-Lock (a coil-spring retractable steel post)
- To lock down the reticle position after zeroing, the covering tube (red) takes over for the internal spring (green) and secures the inner tube in place preventing any movement
- When activated, the force normally exerted by the spring on the internal tube is substituted by the steel post which reduces tension fatigue of the spring and provides dead on accuracy time and time again
- Most other brands offer single spring reticle adjustment, while all Burris riflescopes are equipped with double spring as a standard feature
- Posi-Lock is offered as an option on most Burris riflescopes
- Posi-Lock's advantage is that it allows maintenance free operation of the riflescope after it has been zeroed in. Accuracy is maintained whether riding out to the stand on your ATV or trekking across the world in the search of that elusive mountain sheep
In summary, Burris Optics
offers a wide range of riflescopes to fit almost any need- from high end Euro Diamond Riflescopes, muzzleloader friendly Fullfield II Rifle scopes, to Burris Eliminator
and tactical spec Burris XTR
Xtreme Tactical riflescopes. We offer some of the best deals on Burris riflescopes on the internet. Combined with our Free Shipping policy, you will receive a great value and the best price on Burris riflescopes from www.webyshops.com
We can also help you get all the necessary riflescope accessories to get the best fit for your Burris rifle scope. We have a full selection of Burris and Burris compatible mounts, Burris riflescope rings, Burris bases and more.
All Burris riflescopes qualify for Free Shipping
in the continental United States. Have difficulty choosing yours? Give us a call or send us an email. Let us show you how easy it is to own a Burris.